BIO


I met my wife Lyndsey in a home fellowship at Horizon Christian Fellowship located in San Diego, where we served together in leadership under Pastor Mike MacIntosh. We were married in September of 1999, and she is my best friend and the love of my life. After 12 years of waiting upon the Lord, we were blessed with a miracle baby boy who was born in October (2011), almost 10 years to the day that doctors said we would never have our own ​children!

​I have been in pastoral ministry since 2002, and have been blessed to serve as a Kids Ministry Pastor, Family Ministry Pastor, Senior Pastor, Church Planter, and a faculty member of the Horizon School of Evangelism, a ministry training school, where I taught an Evangelism/Discipleship course for 6 years (02'-08'). I am currently serving as the Associate Pastor of Bible Fellowship Church, and Lord willing, will be transitioning into the Senior Pastor position at the end of 2015, when BFC's founding Pastor, Gil Olson retires.

I did my undergraduate work at Horizon University in San Diego ('03), and received my Master of Divinity in 2008. I am also one of the staff writers for Got Questions Ministries, where I am able to serve the Lord and help others, by answering a wide variety of questions regarding all aspects of Theology, the Bible, and the issues of life.

I am also very passionate about encouraging and developing leaders within the church, training others in personal discipleship, and encouraging leaders to keep up the good fight, and to not grow weary of doing good.

Lastly, I am very passionate about family life. I love encouraging marriages, and parents, to give their all for God. Our families are our most important calling in life, and therefore we must be diligent in protecting, nurturing, encouraging, and loving our family, in such a way that God is glorified through our efforts. It is my greatest hope to be an influential voice in the life of each family that God places under my care, to help them thrive by doing life God's way.

It is my greatest desire to see lives transformed. I believe this can only be accomplished by allowing the Spirit of God to have ultimate control over our life, the Word of God to be the ultimate authority in our life, and Jesus Christ to receive all the glory from our life. It is when this is taking place in our life that we are able to fulfill God's calling upon our life.

Video of how I came to Jesus.


Popular posts from this blog

What is godless chatter?

Knowing Jesus and Making Jesus Known

John 5:1-15 (Sermon Outline)